- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- World Book Day Activities
- Global Food Challenge
- The Human Impact of Climate Change
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
The Human Impact of Climate Change
Classroom activities to inspire young people to take action for climate justice.
Climate change is threatening humankind and pushing people into poverty. While the climate crisis is affecting us all, it’s hitting some communities harder than others – and it’s the people who’ve done the least to cause it who’re suffering the most. Who you are and where you are in the world matters.
With curriculum links to geography and citizenship, this flexible teaching resource focuses on the human element of the climate crisis.
- Investigate the links between climate change and human rights.
- Start to develop understanding of intersectionality and its relevance to the climate emergency.
- Use films from around the globe to explore climate change impacts and potential solutions.
- Promote critical thinking, debate and discussion.