- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- Looking beyond the single story
- Global Food Challenge
- The Human Impact of Climate Change
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
- Raising Her Voice
- Talking about Ukraine in school?
- Sustainable Fashion - A Guide for Teachers
- The World Cup - A Fair Game?
Aurélie Marrier d'Unienville/Oxfam
Raising Her Voice
Investigate the power of music with these classroom activities for ages 7-11.
Focusing on West Africa, this teaching resource will guide learners through an exploration of aspects of the culture, history and experiences of people in Benin, Mali and Senegal, and of how music can be used to express people's voices.
These activities could be used alongside the Raising our Voices education resource.