- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- Looking beyond the single story
- Global Food Challenge
- The Human Impact of Climate Change
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
- Raising Her Voice
- Talking about Ukraine in school?
- Sustainable Fashion - A Guide for Teachers
- The World Cup - A Fair Game?
New Year's Resolutions
The start of a new year is often a time to reflect.
COVID-19 has prompted many of us to reconsider our connections with those around us and what we value the most in life. It has also made many people think about how we can work together to create a fairer and more sustainable future for all.
These classroom activities can be used to help learners aged 7-14 to reflect on their own role in their school, community and as a global citizen; supporting them to set goals for the coming year.
Excite your learners about the New Year and making change happen.