- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- Looking beyond the single story
- Global Food Challenge
- The Human Impact of Climate Change
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
- Raising Her Voice
- Talking about Ukraine in school?
- Sustainable Fashion - A Guide for Teachers
- The World Cup - A Fair Game?
COVID-19 responses around the world
The coronavirus pandemic knows no borders. But neither does our common humanity. In communities all over the world, people have responded to this human emergency with compassion, heart and generosity – reaching out to support others in amazing ways.
With curriculum links to PSHE, English and Citizenship, this resource will help learners to:
- Discuss their thoughts and feelings about COVID-19.
- Investigate some of the incredible ways in which people have been responding to this crisis.
- Understand the difference between information, disinformation and misinformation.
- Consider their own responses to the pandemic and possible actions that they might take to manage their own wellbeing and support others.