- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- World Book Day Activities
- Global Food Challenge
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
COVID-19 responses around the world
The coronavirus pandemic knows no borders. But neither does our common humanity. In communities all over the world, people have responded to this human emergency with compassion, heart and generosity – reaching out to support others in amazing ways.
This resource will help learners to:
- discuss their thoughts and feelings about COVID-19.
- investigate some of the incredible ways in which people have been responding to this crisis.
- understand the difference between information, disinformation and misinformation.
- consider their own responses to the pandemic and possible actions that they might take to manage their own wellbeing and support others.