- Stories of Climate Change
- Explore the work of Oxfam
- World Book Day Activities
- Global Food Challenge
- The Human Impact of Climate Change
- Stand with Refugees
- Making Sense of the Climate Emergency
- New Year's Resolutions
- International Women's Day
- Children's Rights
- Go Bananas: Discover where food comes from
- Climate challenge
- COVID-19 responses around the world
Explore the work of Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of millions of people who share the belief that, in a world rich in resources, poverty isn't inevitable, and is an injustice that can and must be overcome. With links to English, geography and citizenship, these thought-provoking activities for ages 7–14 offer a fun way to develop speaking and listening skills.
Help learners to appreciate what is important in life and find out how communities around the world are working with Oxfam to beat poverty and ensure that everyone is able to eat, drink, earn and learn.