Code of Conduct
Oxfam GB is working towards a world in which people can live with dignity, have their basic needs met and their basic rights respected, and have the ability to control their own lives. To achieve this ambition and vision of 'a just world without poverty', it is vital for those who work with Oxfam GB to remain true to its core mission, aims and values. Staff and non-staff alike need to understand and comply with the guidance on behaviour that is expected of them in the areas of:
- use of information and resources,
- ensuring the safety, health and welfare of other employees, volunteers and contractors at Oxfam,
- ensuring personal and professional conduct is, and is seen to be, of the highest standard, and in keeping with Oxfam GB's beliefs, values, and aims. This section of the Code of Conduct includes guidance on prevention of sexual exploitation.
- avoiding possible conflicts of interest in your personal life with Oxfam GB's work,
- involvement in criminal activities or activities that compromise Oxfam's work,
- refraining from harassment, discrimination, abuse, intimidation, or sexual exploitation.
Download Oxfam's Code of Conduct for staff (.pdf)
Download Oxfam's Code of Conduct for non-staff (.pdf)